Friday 20 June 2014

Preparation

So far I have ....

                   - rejected at least 5 routes and settled on one which will take me around the world
                   - accepted an invite from step-brother whom I have never met and his wife, to Vancouver
                   - seen the surgery and started getting jabs ... well can't afford them all in one month!
                   - taken my Compulsory Basic Training on a  motorbike so I have a choice of transport
                   - not looked cool in the proof-of-passing CBT photo ... unlike my friend (below)
                   - discovered that I can save money by having flexible flight plans and using Skyscanner
                   - spent some of my savings on a flight to Vancouver in Sept
                   - and another to Auckland in October
                   - arranged to have some bar experience so I don't have to rely on my brain to get work

2 comments:

  1. I have read many blogs but never came across such a well written blog.Thanks for posting.
    Organizational Culture

    ReplyDelete